Gli schermi ad alto contrasto
Elite Screens Inc. is a US based projection screen manufacturing company with its world head- quarters in California and satellite offices in Australia, China, France, Germany, India, Latvia, Mexico, Japan, and Taiwan. Elite is an ISO9001:2008 certified professional manufacturer of projection screens that specializes in producing retail, commercial and the (EPV) dedicated custom integrator sales channels. Elite Screens products are available through authorized distributors, resellers, retailers and system integrators worldwide.
• The AEON “edge-free” fixed-frame screen
• CineGrey 3D Ambient Light Rejecting material
• AcousticPro UHD (ultra high definition acoustically transparent material)
• Spectrum, Starling and Saker brands of tab-tensioned electric projection screens.
• QuickStand 5-Second large event and commercial free-standing projection screen
• Tripod Stage Large venue portable projection screen
• Yardmaster 2 enhanced feature outdoor projection screen
Elite Prime Vision. “EPV” is the division of Elite Screens that is devoted to providing the required products for today’s dedicated custom installer. It features a broad array of electric and fixed- frame projection screens with front or rear projection, acoustically transparent, ambient light
rejecting and polarized 3D material options. (visit EPV website)
• DarkStar® 9 ambient light rejecting screen with enhanced color temperature and wide viewing angle
• eFinity PolarStar “edge-free” ambient light rejecting projection screen with 3D polarization
• PowerMax Sonic electric retractable screen with 4K acoustic transparency
Un marchio ora distribuito da Audio Quality per l’italia, con l’esclusiva distribuzione del modello DarkStar® 9, fino ad oggi presente solo negli Stati Uniti!
The DarkStar® 9 is Elite Prime Vision’s newest Ambient Light Rejecting front projection screen. The DarkStar® 9 possesses very similar characteristics of our award winning 1.4 gain DarkStar® but now offers a wider viewing angle and a very close to unity gain without the compromise of ambient light rejection, contrast enhancement, resolution, image fidelity and color accuracy.
Its .9 gain format tones down the reflective brightness so that it may present an even wider viewing angle and greater color temperature performance levels.
• Wide viewing angle – Allows viewers to spread out and watch image from any angle without compromising picture
• Comparable lambertian diffuser – equally distributes light across entire surface with no half angle gain drop
• Active filters absorb ambient light from above – Does not reflect back as non-optical screens do and produce a washout effect
• 6x contrast increase over standard matte white screens
• Best in-class able to produce deep black levels
• Uniformity across entire screen surface with no color shift,
texture, bright spots, or dark corners
• Color accurate: Complies with SPMTE .004 standards in dark room
• Wide color gamut able to reproduce REC. 709 color standard
• Certified by the Imaging Science® Foundation (ISF)
• Full HD, Ultra HD, 4K, and Active 3D compatible
• Black backing prevents light penetration
• Available in diagonal sizes 110″ and 123″ in 16:9 or 140″ and 157″ in 2.40:1 aspect ratio
The Aeon CLR® is an EDGE FREE CLR® fixed frame screen that uses Elite’s innovative StarBright CLR® (Ceiling Light Rejecting®) material. Its serriform optical surface lens microstructure negates the washout effect of ambient light especially from overhead sources. This also enables the material to provide contrast levels that are 100 times greater than that of standard matte white projection screens.
StarBright CLR® is specifically designed for ultra-short-throw projectors to provide a large-screen performance in the close quarters of most residential or even training environments. Aeon CLR® with StarBright CLR® offers a wide viewing angle, neutral color temperature, and enhanced picture contrast in a theater-grade image.
EDGE FREE CLR® means there is an internal framework with wraparound material bordered with an ultra-thin bezel. The screen uses a Ceiling Light Rejection® technology. An LED back-lighting Kit is included for added aesthetics.
• StarBright CLR® Ceiling Light Rejecting® material absorbs up to 95% of overhead lighting
• 100x contrast enhancement over standard matte white screens
• Multi-layer optical structure filters out ambient light for superior picture quality
• Ultra wide viewing angle allows viewers to spread out while maintaining uniform picture quality
• Active 3D, 4K Ultra HD, and HDR Ready
• Produces lifelike images with superb color fidelity
• Black-backing eliminates light penetration
• Available in the following diagonal sizes:90″, 100″ and 120″ in 16:9 format
Design and Installation
• Sleek EDGE FREE CLR® Fixed Frame
• Lightweight aluminum split-frame design
• Wraparound design maximizes viewing area and reduces overall footprint
• Ultra-thin black bezel trim
• Project from within a short distance without shadowing the picture
• Designed for table-top ultra-short-throw projectors
• LED Backlight kit included
Quality and Reliability
• 2-year manufacturer’s warranty
• 3-year warranty offered through ENR-G program (Education, Non-Profit, Religious and Government)